What are API Services?
Use our API Services to tap into timeanddate.com's database and integrate our data into your applications.
timeanddate.com is the leading website in its field and provides accurate and reliable information on local times worldwide, time zones, holidays, dialing codes, sun/moon rise, and much more.
- JSON or XML formatted output
- Geo-location support
- Easy access key management
- Supports secure HMAC based or simple user/password authentication
- Policy based access control per key
- Extensive technical documentation
- Jul 15, 2015: Download our Holiday Data as Spreadsheets
- Jul 15, 2015: New Feature: API Libraries for .NET and JVM
- Apr 29, 2015: Download our Holiday Data in Exportable Formats
- Apr 21, 2015: New Version 2
- Apr 21, 2015: New Data Format for Holidays Service
- Apr 21, 2015: Airport support
Time zone info, sunrise & sunset, daylight saving time (DST), longitude, latitude, and more.
Public holidays, observances, religious days, seasons, daylight saving time switches, and more.
Rise & set times for sun and moon, twilight start and end, day length, moon phases, and more.
Dialing Code Services
Dialing codes, how to dial/call internationally from one location to another, and more.