What Are API Services?
Use our API Services to tap into timeanddate.com's databases and integrate our data into your applications.
timeanddate.com is the leading website in its field and we provide accurate and reliable information on local times worldwide, time zones, holidays, international calling codes, the rise and set times for the Sun and the Moon, and much more.
- JSON or XML formatted output
- Geolocation support
- Easy access key management
- Supports secure HMAC based or simple user/password authentication
- Policy-based access control per key
- Extensive technical documentation
- Jul 15, 2015: Download our Holiday Data as Spreadsheets
- Jul 15, 2015: New Feature: API Libraries for .NET and JVM
- Apr 29, 2015: Download our Holiday Data in Exportable Formats
- Apr 21, 2015: New Version 2
- Apr 21, 2015: New Data Format for Holidays Service
- Apr 21, 2015: Airport support
Time Zone info, Sunrise & Sunset times, Daylight Saving Time (DST), Longitude & Latitude, and more.
Public holidays, observances, religious days, seasons, Daylight Saving Time (DST) events, and more.
Rise & set times for the Sun and the Moon, twilight start & end, day length, moon phases, and more.
Calculate the number of business days between two dates or days using a variety of country and holiday criteria.
Dialing Code Services
Dialing codes, how to dial/call internationally from one country to another, and more.