timeanddate.com API Services
What Are API Services?
Use our API Services to tap into timeanddate.com's databases and integrate our data into your applications.
timeanddate.com is the leading website for time and date services used by millions of people worldwide. The site provides useful, accurate and reliable information in XML and JSON format on Time Zones, Holidays, Sunrise and Sunset times, Daylight Saving Time, international dialing codes, and much more.
- Output formatted as JSON or XML
- Geolocation support
- Easy access key management
- Supports secure HMAC based or simple user/password authentication
- Policy-based access control per key
- Extensive technical documentation
- Nov 13, 2019: Version 3 of API Services Released
- Apr 29, 2016: Announcing New Calculator Services!
- Jul 15, 2015: Download our Holiday Data as Spreadsheets
- Jul 15, 2015: New Feature: API Libraries for .NET and JVM
- Apr 29, 2015: Download our Holiday Data in Exportable Formats
- Apr 21, 2015: New Version 2
Time Zone info, Sunrise & Sunset times, Daylight Saving Time (DST), Longitude & Latitude, and more.
Public holidays, observances, religious days, seasons, Daylight Saving Time (DST) events, and more.
Rise & set times for the Sun and the Moon, twilight start & end, day length, moon phases, and more.
Calculate the number of business days between two dates or days using a variety of country and holiday criteria.
Dialing Code Services
Complete dialing codes, including country and area codes, and more.